A family Group with open governance
The board of directors
The board of directors consists of 9 members:
- Patrick Vandromme, board member and Chairman,
- Philippe Vandromme, board member and Deputy Chairman,
- Sophie Paturle Guesnerot, independent board member,
- Véronique Di Benedetto, independent board member,
- Maelenn Natral, independent board member,
- BPCE, represented by Olivier Colonna d’Istria, board member,
- Pierre Foucry, board member,
- Jean-François Chêne, independent board member,
- Anthony Poirrier, board member representing staff.
Created a century ago, the family business led by the Vandromme family has maintained, over 5 successive generations, the values that have made the success of the company through great respect of its customers and its teams.
The same is true of company governance that is built around a family now represented by two generations that have surrounded themselves with competent and experienced board members, half of whom are independent.
These great values also exist in the operating and executive committees, and also at the level of our subsidiary chairmen and our regional managers.
The executive committee
From right to left, Jean-Christophe Godet, Philippe Vandromme, Loïc Vandromme, Patrick Vandromme, Antoine Vandromme, Eric Vandromme, Hervé Chavet, Steve Beaudel.
It is the essential body that drives the company strategy and is invested with supervisory and decision-making powers.
The 8 members of the HEXAOM executive committee:
- Patrick Vandromme, chief executive officer
- Philippe Vandromme, deputy CEO
- Loïc Vandromme, secretary general
- Jean-Christophe Godet, chief financial officer
- Hervé Chavet, technical and research and development director
- Steve Beaudel, commercial director
- Eric Vandromme, Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon regional manager, attached to the CEO
- Antoine Vandromme, Hauts-de-France regional manager
The operating committee
It implements the board of directors’ and the executive committee’s decisions. HEXAOM’s operating committee consists of the executive committee members, department managers, some regional managers and one subsidiary chairman.
The subsidiaries and regions
The Group HEXAOM (Maisons France Confort) is divided into 10 regions and 32 subsidiaries, mainly run by their founding members.